Take control of your life
Design your future
Creating the life you want starts with a vision.
Do you have yours?
Create yours and know what to do with it on a daily basis with this PDF: Creating a vision for my life.
Hi, my name is Amor Santovena, a health and natural living enthusiast with a passion for helping women create change in their lives. I empower women to take control of their lives one step at a time and design a healthy lifestyle that makes them love themselves once and for all.
For years I have been on a journey of self-discovery from being in pain to learning how to heal myself and my relationships. I’ve learned how to love myself, to live intuitively and to create the life I want by getting in touch with who I really am and living an authentic and fulfilling life.
Is this you?
- You spend a lot of time reading self-help books but still find it challenging to apply what you learn to your life.
- Something is not quite working. Maybe it's your job or your relationships. Maybe it's your health.
- You know you need to work on yourself. You ask yourself questions like: Why don't I love myself? But how do I even do that? How can I love myself and where do I start?
- Are you feeling frustrated, isolated, like nobody understands you or supports you?
- Are you afraid of what other people think of you? Do people often tell you there is something wrong with you?
- Do you want more out of life? Would you like your life to be different but don't know exactly how? Do you even believe it's possible?
I know how you feel.
You dream of creating a new, passionate life that makes you feel radiant.
You dream of finally settling into your passions and creating a business that you feel good about.
You dream of feeling emotionally free—letting go of all the guilt and shame of living a life that you want even if other people disapprove.
You dream of finding a partner that supports you and helps you continue to grow into the best version of yourself.
Somewhere along the way we were taught to put other people's feelings first.
It’s time to step into your power.
Einstein said imagination is more important than knowledge
Picasso said everything you can imagine is real
and so, she decided to start living the life she had imagined
Do you want to create change in your life but don't know how?
Creating the life you want starts with a vision. Do you have yours?
Learn how with this inspiring PDF Creating a vision for my life.
If you would like to find out more about my story and why I created living in harmony with Nature, check out the about page.